Wednesday 7 July 2021

Pipers Matariki Art

 Hi my name is Piper ,

Today I will be telling you about this term so I hope you enjoy it so let's get in to it.      

My goal next term is: to make two new friends because I think that would be really nice and cool.                                                                                                                                                                    

 What challenged me was kapa haka because we learned so many different moves and we had to sing new songs in Maori.                                                                                                                                                  

I liked this term because we have this container and it has basketballs and those are really fun to play with and bounce blog you later.                               

                                          

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Piper,
    Great to read how positive you are about term 2, you had a great term!
    The things that challenge show us what else we a capable of, and you are capable of anything you put your mind to!
    You have chosen a great goal for term two, you cannot have too many friends.
    What sports equipment would you like to see out this term?
    Ka kite
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete